The perfect dessert for any of our patriotic holiday celebrations – Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day!
Red, White & Blueberry Pie
- 1½ cups Graham Cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries, rinsed and drained
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine Graham Cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Stir until thoroughly mixed and mixture is crumbly.
Pour the graham cracker crumb mixture into a 9 inch pie pan. Using the back of a large spoon or the flat bottom of a measuring cup or drinking glass, press the crumb mixture firmly and evenly across the bottom and against the sides of the pie pan.
Bake 10 minutes. The edges may be just slightly browned, but you do not want the edges or crust to over-brown. Remove from oven. Cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
Place blueberries in the cooled crust in a single layer. Set aside.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla. Beat until mixture is smooth and fluffy. Pour mixture over the blueberries in the crust.
Decorate the top of the pie with blueberries and sliced strawberries.
Cover pie and refrigerate until ready to serve.